Friday, May 11, 2012

Update on life-Love Life

Now I come to the one blog post I dread telling about, my love life. I don't know why I want to tell about this, but I feel it's best to explain to help myself theriputically. I once told my mother that I wanted to concentrate on my studies first, then concentrate on finding someone in my life. The only problem with this is how long it actually took me to complete my studies, 7 YEARS!! Well, I graduated and began my search. My search actually started when my mother had her foot worked on, four years ago. Before returning to school, the family business had to get someone to come in and cover for me while I was in class. That someone turned out to be a beautiful readhead. I soon went crazy over her. (Still am a little bit.) But, it turned out not to be. She found a boyfriend, and I graduated from college. About a year later, I thougth I found the one. She was seeing someone else at the time, and so I kept my distance. I remember we met at a BBQ at a house in San Mateo. From then on, I secretly wished she was mine. A month or two later, she broke up with her beau, and she was free for the taking. It was at the time of her breakup that I ran into her at a class on relationships at my home church. We only briefly talked, but I thought there might be more.
At the end of Summer, when small groups at my home church resumed, I learned of an opertunity to do some acting. It had to be a strange coincidence that she was there, too. I guess we did have something in common after all.
My crush for her blossomed over time, and one day I even got enough courage to ask her out. But she was out of town, and nothing could be done about it. The nice part about it was she said that she would have loved to go. Well, after this I just had to keep on trying. I got her a valentine's day card, told her I really liked her, but she said that she was trying to hear God's calling, and she felt it was not into a relationship. That was hard to hear, but I feel that I needed to hear it in order to just try to move on. Well I'm still looking.
The thing about me is that I try and go for the pritty ones because I want to be cured of my shyness/bashfulness. I just have that kind of personality. The real odd part about my personality is that I can easily be in front of an audience, but not with someone one on one. Isn't that weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment