Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Frustration with my account

Today I learned that my account is in the negative of almost $100.00. The real frustrating part is that I thought my account was fine, only about $25.00. When I cheked up on it last Saturday, I had $220.00 in there. That was going to help pay for my going to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. But I was wrong about it. Aperently, the way things work in the online banking world is that they do things a little bakwards in how they make processing your transactions by taking your recent purcases, and saving them for last, or something like that. I don't know. I am just feeling a little angry right now, and it's making me have a involuntary spasm. I also get them whenever I become too overwhelmed about things in my life. After writing here, I am feeling a little better.
Another thing that anoys me is that I cant get to my cell phone a lot. It always seems to go to voincemail when I pick it up. I do check on it later, but the fact that the phone doesn't want me to answer the call right away iritates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment